Senior Business Analyst
Granicus | IT and Internal Support
Granicus provides technology and services that empowersgovernment organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the peoplethey serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions forcommunications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digitalservices to over 4,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turngovernment missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect morethan 200 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizenengagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to helpgovernment see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens theyserve.
This position is mainly responsible for assisting to manage thesupport and implementation efforts with day to day fulfillment and managementof customer requests within the Granicus Land & Vitals SolutionsTeam. Additional duties include supporting DevOps on mission/projectcritical network responsibilities and to implant redundancy of suchservices.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain client relationships and manage client expectations
- Assess the needs of each client and recommend document solutions
- Interact with the Land & Vitals Solutions Support & Project Management team on all aspects of software support and implementation
- Interact with both internal technical team members and external customers (end-users)
- Provide support and implement software solutions for clients
- Create and maintain written technical and best practices documentation
- Perform onsite training and demonstrations, if necessary (Travel may be required)
What We Need In You:
- Four year college degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience with IT network administration services in a software development company
- Highly motivated, well organized professional who can interact with team members and customers
- Good organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage several critical tasks at one time
- Strong sense of customer focus and a solid level of comfort of being in a customer facing role, in person or over the telephone
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Willingness to be a team member and perform tasks spanning across multiple functional teams
- Experience with teaching/training, technical skills, SQL based databases, or project management is a plus
Granicus is committed toproviding equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants andemployees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard torace, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, genderidentity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, geneticinformation, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status withregard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or anyother status protected by applicable law.
Thisis a field position located in our Leesburg, VA office.