Graduate Sales Associate
Advanced | Talent Pool
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, selling over 60 software products and IT Services. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Sales team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
You will be based in the Mailbox – our stunning Regional HQ in Birmingham City Centre, which provides the best opportunity for a vibrant social life.
What you will be doing
You will join our new sales development programme as a Sales Associate. You’ll embark on a 3 month training period, learning the sales process and establishing your natural sales route; we’ll then help you to identify which field you are best suited to. Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for closing sales opportunities
- Make outbound sales calls to a number of existing or prospective accounts
- Identify new software sales opportunities within existing account
- Identify new opportunities for the Field Sales team and provide support throughout the sales process
- Are involved in e-learning, 1-2-1s, classroom training and sales development programmes to accelerate career development
What we are looking for
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable in engaging with people over the telephone
- An accomplished relationship builder with a strong focus on exceptional customer service
- An innate desire to win and hit targets
Re-imagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CV's. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can re-imagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake an interview with the HR team and attend a final assessment day. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!