Corporate Trainer I
KIBO | Human Resources
CORPORATE TRAINER I
As a Corporate Trainer I, you will work across functions as an internal consultant to support a comprehensive learning strategy that aims to engage and retain our talent. You will play a role in developing, facilitating, and overseeing internal training for all employees, and for the delivery and continuous improvement of new hire training programs, as well as New Hire Orientation.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Organize and manage all new hire orientations
- Coordination, delivery, and continuous improvement of the New Hire Training programs, as well as on-going learning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organization’s needs.
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Hold leadership and functional departments accountable for the successful execution of all training and learning programs.
- Measure and document new-hire performance and training effectiveness.
- Utilize e-learning technology to create and administer interactive trainings
- Coordination and administration of Corporate Compliance Training Program.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field
- EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years of relevant training experience.
- Solid organization and prioritization skills including proven attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills, a collaborative nature and the ability to work in a cross-team environment.
- Proven ability to establish ownership and drive assigned initiatives through to completion on time; meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web-based systems
- Open to 15% travel