SMB Sales Specialist
MINDBODY | Sales
MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the wellness industry, featuring an app that allows users to discover and book fitness, beauty and integrative health services, and industry-leading software for business growth and management.
Since its very first iteration, MINDBODY’s software has turned that idea into an imperative, streamlining all aspects of business management for thousands of health and wellness businesses across six continents. The result is software with a positive impact on the health and wellness of the world.
At MINDBODY, today is about anticipating what will make tomorrow better. Innovation is the status quo. We recognize that the work going on inside these walls affects a community far beyond them.
Check out these videos to find out more:
From our office in Central Sydney, you’ll be part of the MINDBODY team that is working to directly contribute to MINDBODY customers around the globe living healthier and happier lives.
Our Sales Specialists are at the core of our business, responsible for achieving maximum sales targets and supporting the growth of our business, they truly embody the MINDBODY Core Value of Humble and Helpful.
The SMB Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales targets within an inside sales environment. This position is focused on the total addressable market, while maintaining revenue objectives. The position involves communicating with prospects in various forums including, outbound & inbound calls, emails, text, and other social media engagements. The SMB Sales Specialist enable others’ passions for health, wellness, and beauty to reach their maximum potential by providing solutions through technology.
- Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation, converting inbound leads and closing sales with our single location customers.
- Demonstrating MINDBODY software, products, and partner solutions to potential clients and assisting them in selecting the best solution(s) for their needs while working within a specific niche
- Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecasting business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota goals
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective clients upon request and with manager approval
- Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, and market conditions
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required
Desired skills and attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience, in a closing role at a SaaS company with a stellar record of performance
- Demonstrated technical aptitude – strong understanding of API’s, SaaS, cloud computing etc
- Exposure to Health & Wellness either as an enthusiast or teacher
- Good group presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure
- Ability to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position
- Working with an established Global brand in our new offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, a few short minutes from Town Hall and St James stations
- Join a market leader right at the beginning of expansion
- Monthly $65 allowance to spend on beauty or wellness services (gym memberships, massages, salon treatments, and more
- Free weekly free on-site Yoga and Pilates classes
- Fresh fruit delivered every week
- Provided breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays
- Various wellness programs
- A supportive and fun working environment where positive team culture is 100% a MUST!