Tomia | Product Development
Product Manager - Fraud
TOMIA was formed by Vista Equity Partners as a platform to deliver transformative global connectivity solutions to communication service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
TOMIA is looking for a Product Manager to lead our efforts in the fraud domain in telecommunications. The position will be in the fraud, A.I and Analytics product team that defines the next generation solutions for TOMIA. Our Israeli Offices are located in Ra’anana.
- Manage the product strategy and roadmap for the fraud domain which is focusing on international fraud (interconnect and roaming)
- Manage Product lifecycle - Work closely with R&D and System Architect on the development and deployment of the roadmap items.
- Manage Product launch and G2M strategy & Execution - Work with Marketing, global Presales & Sales teams, and TOMIA customers to introduce new products to the market
- Collaborate effectively with all business units including Business Development, Marketing and Support teams to deliver winning products
- Drive the fraud product portfolio to achieve its business goals
- 3-5 years of experience in product management at a high-tech company
- Multi-year experience in the fraud domain & Experience in ML/AI technologies
- Knowledge and experience in the international telecoms market is an advantage
- Experience in working with customers abroad
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- English - high level
- A strong problem solver
- Great communication skills both commercially as technically
- Detail-oriented and a strong organizational skills.
For more details, please write to Rakesh.Badam@Tomiaglobal.com