KIBO | Product Development
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo's UX/UI Designer will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of Product Design and User Research with the goal of identifying users’ pain points, validating/invalidating hypotheses, and making strategic product recommendations. Methods utilized include user journey mapping, persona creation, user flows, usability testing, contextual inquiries, competitive research, and data analysis to provide the larger Product team with actionable insights. This is a great fit for someone that thrives in a fast-paced, Agile development environment, while remaining positive, motivated, and flexible.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design user-centered, end-to-end solutions for enterprise design (B2B) products and be able to effectively communicate all design decisions across teams and levels of experience
- Create a wide range of deliverables such as: sketches, low fidelity wireframes, hi fidelity mockups, user flows, and interactive prototypes for rapid iteration and external demos
- Design efficient and enjoyable user experiences and interactions while also creating delightful and modern visual designs
- Create lasting and effective collaborative partnerships with all cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
- Work closely with all members of Product, Engineering, and QA to define and deliver successful product experiences and achieve our Roadmap goals
- Assist in the refinement and implementation of a successful and collaborative Product/UX/ Engineering process that incorporates our Agile methodologies and principles
- Educate and evangelize design thinking and user-centered design throughout all of Kibo.
- Bachelor's degree in a design-related discipline
- 2+ years of experience as an Interaction Designer, User Experience Designer, Visual Designer, or similar role, creating web applications, enterprise software, or other B2B products
- Knowledge of user-centered design and design-thinking is desired
- Experience with Sketch and Zeplin is highly desired
- Understanding design constraints such as browser capabilities, media types, platform differences, and operating systems is required
- A quick learner with exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to deliver on multiple projects and products simultaneously
- A highly motivated, engaging, and positive individual who is able to work effectively within a team environment and constantly seek to improve both themselves and the team
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver clear assets to team members consistently on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design
- Experience designing for mobile applications (tablet and phone)