Technical Quality Assurance Lead
PowerSchool | R&D
· Lead a quality team and manage quality of software projects from inception to delivery. Be both a highly technical hands-on engineer and an effective team leader.
· Analyze requirements, architect testing and quality assurance strategies, implement continuous automation, as well as all the required testing disciplines / artifacts to ensure highest quality for all product deliverables.
· Establish goals and objectives for the team that aligns with the overall roadmap and delivery schedules. Coordinate multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
· Communicate cross-functionally and drive quality. Work in partnership with product management, engineering and other stake holders to drive quality and deliver the best products that delight end users.
· Ensure unit testing, code reviews, functional testing, integration testing, etc., are implemented and completed for functionality, performance, scalability and security. Ensure adherence to standards and best practices.
· Drive automation initiatives that reduce time spent on QA processes. Employ mistake-proofing, continuous automation and continuous improvement; continually drive improved disciplines, process and tools.
· Collaborates with other departments to direct customer compliance issues to appropriate areas for investigation and resolution.
· Coach and mentor team members for skill development and experience.
· Perform other responsibilities as assigned.