PowerSchool | Support
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
· Practice responsibilities characteristic of a manager in a technical support department including mentoring, coaching, giving feedback, driving results, managing escalated calls, and employee retention.
· Work with senior management to insure effectiveness of service policies and practices.
· Work with HR and Technical Support leadership to recruit, identify, and screen applicants for Technical Support positions.
· Hold weekly staff meetings.
· Conduct employee one-on-ones and yearly performance reviews.
· Actively manage the performance of the team.
· Define goals and expectations for direct reports.
· Measure and report attainment of goals on a weekly basis.
· Contribute in cross-departmental management activities.
· Seek and take action on improvement opportunities.
· Advocate internally for customer needs.
· Meet standard performance goals.
· Experience with ACD systems and related reporting.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be able to relate and communicate to all types of customers and situations (internal and external).
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Superior trouble shooting and analytical skills in conjunction with a structured systematic approach to problem solving.
· Must be a self-starter, have good organization / interpersonal skills and work well both independently and as part of a team.
· Documented track record of successfully meeting or exceeding performance requirements.
· Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Prior experience in communicating with customers is required. Prior experience in technical training is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8years of experience in a direct client role in a complex software products environment Specialized knowledge with minimum 4years of management experience
- Experience and exposure to the education / K-12 industry
- Excellent communication skills
o Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships
- Comfortable with fast paced environment and all aspects of change management
- Able to be successful with ambiguity and solving the client issues, working across functional lines to advocate and solve issues for the client
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Achieving measurable results – be the trusted partner to customers
- High responsiveness, persistence, 24x7 mentality with a strong work ethic and excellent client service skills.
- Willing to work in shifts as required from time to time.