Research Manager, Numerator Surveys
Numerator | Professional Services
Numerator is a services-enabled tech and data firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to help brands understand what people buy and why.
Numerator Surveys combines verified purchase behavior with mobile surveys to unlock consumer and shopper insights that build stronger brands. With the largest, most diverse consumer purchase panel, we can provide unmatched insight into consumer influencers, behaviors, and opinions.
Job Description: Research Manager, Numerator Surveys
As a Research Manager with Numerator Surveys, you’ll be a vital member of our team focusing on a core set of clients and ad-hoc projects. Your responsibilities will include project and questionnaire design through to final analysis and delivery of results to your clients. You’ll be the primary point of contact for your client, with the support and partnership of a Research Associate. Outside of project execution, your goal will be to serve as a trusted adviser with your client – including looking for additional survey opportunities as well as an annual business review of accomplishments.
- Fully responsible for project design (including proposal writing as needed), execution, and analysis of client-specific projects, including questionnaire writing, sample selection, tab and analytical plans, data weighting, and writing and presentation of results
- Expected to be the primary point of contact for client, supported by a Research Associate on each project and often working closely with other members of client team
- Well-versed both in Numerator Survey offer and capabilities as well as broad awareness of full suite of Numerator data sources
- Preparing annual business reviews as needed with key clients in roster
- Manages client workload with minimal supervision/oversight required
- Expected to provide mentor-ship and training to members of the Research Associate team as you work side-by-side on projects
- Travel, as required, to support the above responsibilities
Skills & Experience Desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of quantitative research experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial focus to thrive within our growth-oriented environment, with a drive to contribute to our growth
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at varying stages simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize accordingly while maintaining superior client service
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a dispersed team environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented, committed to providing the highest quality data and analysis to clients
- Analytical mindset with a penchant for strong data visualization and delivering actionable insights to empower our clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.