PowerSchool | G&A
The receptionist is responsible for answering, screening and routing all calls coming into the main switchboard. This position is also responsible for greeting and directing visitors, scheduling conference rooms, ordering and maintaining supplies, shipping and receiving, maintaining the security system database and providing security access cards. Will also provide general administrative support to the Facilities Department and Executive Admin. Hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Answer incoming calls, screen and direct caller to the appropriate individual or department.
• Greet, screen, assist and direct all visitors in a professional manner.
• Maintain the security system database, monitor the security cameras and issue employee access cards.
• Coordinate Facilities Help Desk and maintain database.
• Process US Mail and UPS packages both incoming and outgoing.
• Coordinate the setup of conference/training rooms and audio-visual equipment.
• Perform general administrative duties such as answering department telephones, messaging, photocopying, faxing, filing, typing, ordering office supplies and mail processing.
• Prepare and distribute monthly telephone directories and floor plans
• Handle word-processing, database input and prepare spreadsheet applications
• Assume additional duties as assigned
• High School Diploma
• College level coursework desirable, but not required
• 1 - 2 years’ switchboard/reception experience preferred
• 1 year general office experience preferred
• Strong PC skills - word-processing, database, and spreadsheets
• Good communication skills with excellent phone manner
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional appearance
• Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task Bullet point list of specified qualifications such as
Education, Special Certifications, Skills & Abilities