Office Administrator | Emmen
Jamf | 900 - Facilities
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Office Administrator oversees a wide variety of general office administration and facilities management. The position requires a flexible, pro-active, problem-solving, detail and customer service-oriented personality with a disposition that constantly anticipates needs and inquires, “how can I help?” Jamf is a high-growth entrepreneurial environment—consequently, this position adapts as the culture and company grows. The Office Administrator and their team works with employees and vendors to cultivate a positive and focused Employee Experience, ensuring all spaces and interactions exceed the highest expectations.
- Be a constant presence at the front desk; greet and assist guests/vendors, answer and route phone calls, process incoming and outgoing post, and being concierge for employees and guests
- Maintain general orderliness, cleanliness, and professional atmosphere of office
- Administrative duties as needed—especially those pertaining to helping fellow office employees and upper management
- Track inventory and order office and kitchen supplies on an as needed basis; process invoices accordingly
- Take responsibility for a “Community Support” budget and work with both external organizations and internal departments to ensure charitable giving and sponsorship opportunities are realized
- Inventory office workstations and manage layout for efficiency/ productivity; work with manager to research standard and custom furniture, fixture, and equipment purchases
- General duties as required to structure office for future growth and scalability
- Maintain and coordinate equipment/facilities/IT repair in conjunction with Internal IT staff, building maintenance, and janitorial services Develop and maintain relationships with landlords, contractors, and vendors
- Coordinate and act as main point of contact with city officials and departments, local law enforcement, emergency response services, and respond to after-hours security alarms
- Take responsibility for physical building security; monitoring building/suite access, security cameras, physical/electronic key distribution and systems, and registering guests, vendors, and service providers
- Facilitate office events to maintain a thriving company culture and enhance community engagement
- Update existing projects and develop innovative ways to meet the needs of our employees, guests, and communities
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures.
- 2 Years previous general office or administrative experience (Preferred), a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Excellent Interpersonal, Organizational, and Customer Service Skills Proven Analytical Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results-driven culture
- Confident and innovative decision maker
- Ability to manage multiple small projects simultaneously while adapting priorities quickly and effectively
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem-solving and communication skills and the delivery of high-quality work
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- We are relentless, but we are selfless. You can create and be creative, dig in, break it down, and troubleshoot to help others make sense of technology.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.