Systems Engineer (Pre-Sales) | EMEIA | Nordics
Jamf | 101 - Sales EMEIA
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The primary role of the Jamf Sales Engineer (Also known as a Systems Engineer) is to partner with other members of the Nordic sales team in order to achieve team sales goals. This position will provide the technical presales enablement for customers and channel partners. The overall goal is to increase sales revenue for Jamf products across the Nordic region.
- Be the technical point of contact for prospective and existing customers throughout the sales process.
- Work with our channel partners to train and enable them on Jamf products and processes.
- Work jointly with the sales team on strategy & discovery sessions, in order to understand customer requirements, and develop targeted technical solutions with unique business value.
- Demonstrate Jamf products to prospective customers and partners, either remotely or directly on site.
- Support product evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of Jamf solutions to timely success.
- Identify the ongoing service needs of customers and recommend support and service engagements in order to ensure customer success.
- Support the sales team in achieving revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Represent Jamf by presenting at conferences, events, community groups and roadshows.
- Assist the global SE team via product testing and knowledge sharing.
- Native or extremely fluent level of business English and Swedish (Required)
- 2 years+ in technical sales, support or services experiences (Required)
At least one of the following is required:
- Proficient with Apple technology within a business or education environment.
- Jamf or MDM industry experience
- Experience with presenting/speaking to an audience on technical topics
How we help you reach your best potential:
We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
We are relentless, but we are selfless. You can create and be creative, dig in, break it down, and troubleshoot to help others make sense of technology.
Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.