Jamf | 620 - Information Security
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Compliance Auditor will be a member of the Enterprise Risk and Compliance team, and assist in ongoing risk assessment, control identification, audit execution, and continuous monitoring of Jamf’s IT and regulatory control environment. The Auditor will be responsible for providing an objective review of applicable processes to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, laws, and company policy.
- Perform internal audits to test and validate the effectiveness of Jamf’s regulatory control environment in various areas throughout the company, including IT, Information Security, Cloud and Delivery, and HR
- Prepare work papers, supporting documentation, and audit reports for distribution to support and communicate audit results that aid management in risk mitigation decisions
- Communicate effectively with staff and management to ensure full understanding of objectives, risks, controls, and observations
- Make recommendations to stakeholders to remediate control weaknesses and testing exceptions
- Perform follow-up audit procedures to assess the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve control weaknesses
- Assist in third-party and regulatory audits to ensure a clear efficient flow of documentation requests while at the same time ensuring the auditors receive sufficient documentation to complete their audits
- Assess the adequacy of proposed controls for new systems to ensure risks are mitigated and systems are prioritized and integrated into Jamf’s control environment
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or Business (Preferred)
- Preferred Certifications/Licensures: CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- 1-2 Years of audit, compliance, or related experience (Required)
- Working knowledge of business processes, preferably related to the software industry or SaaS (Preferred)
- Experience with SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI, GDPR and other security-based certifications, audits or compliance standards (Preferred)
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Ability to execute deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously across different functional groups
- Comfortable using creative problem-solving and critical thinking to stay agile in a fast-paced environment
- Highest level of ethics, independence, and professionalism
- Ability to create reports and dashboards that present data in a clear and visually compelling manner
- Outstanding data analysis skills including ability to create reports, preferably with strong spreadsheet and database query expertise (e.g. SQL)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining a degree.
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.