Business Analyst, Operations
Ping Identity | Support & Maintenance (3100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is hiring a Business Analyst, Operations located in Denver, Colorado. Candidate ideally has at least 3 years experience participating in business process change and operational transformation implementation projects and leading business process. Come be a part of something extraordinary.
This individual will play a critical role in Ping’s commitment to rapidly and strategically evolve the company’s core business systems. As a Business Analyst, Technical Support, you will be responsible for oversight of business process improvement activities, execution of a range of projects, scoping and building requirements. The ability to work with all levels of management, gain a quick understanding of new business process areas and/or technologies and drive project execution will be critical to the success of this individual. In addition, an advanced business acumen, the ability to quickly link strategic goals, objectives and business capabilities with the investments in people, process and technology are required.
- Execute on Continuous Improvement Programs
- Documentation – document processes, procedures; and functional workflows
- Metrics – Performance Management, KPIs, baselines, and benchmarking
- Workforce Management – Help drive and deliver on a Workforce Management Strategy
- Change Management – drive operational improvement through targeted Change Management Initiatives
- Support Cross-Functional teams to achieve a common goal, on-time, and under budget
- Define relevant business requirements
- Develop detailed work plans for projects
- Oversee targeted and timely project status reporting
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports with recommended actions
- Provide management with appropriate communication and project status updates
- Identify areas of opportunity, cost savings and optimize support operations through analytical analysis
- B.S. or B.A. in Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent Enterprise work experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience participating in business process change and operations implementation projects
- Familiar with project management methodology including analysis, scoping, requirements gathering and change management
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
- Passion for improving the customer experience and success
- Develop, review and verify viability of business requirements
- High level of initiative with the ability to work effectively, independently and collaboratively under broad direction, while juggling multiple competing priorities
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to ensure scope, and action item follow through.
- Familiar with SaaS applications (Salesforce, Google, etc) Supporting SaaS solution
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and interact at all levels.
- Experience implementing strategic operational enhancements