GRC Analyst - Business Continuity & Incident Response
Ping Identity | Security (8100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As an analyst working in Ping’s Denver office, you will become the subject matter expert for Ping’s Business Continuity (BCP) and Incident Response (IR) programs. This is a highly collaborative position, working with representatives from other key departments throughout Ping, ensuring that we have effective plans in place, and leading those plans, and reporting out on program status on a regular basis.
- Work with Management to update a company wide BCP and IR Strategy
- Review and manage current Business Continuity plans
- Work with stakeholders throughout the company to understand their recovery needs and requirements
- Review and manage current Incident Response plans
- Conduct periodic tabletop and simulated assessments of both the BCP and IR programs
- Document assessment results, including lessons learned, and work with teams to implement those lessons
- Seeking candidate with 1 to 4 years relevant experience in Business Continuity and/or Incident Response
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast-growing technology company
- Clear communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to the intended audience
- Can carry out specific tasks and execute plans while providing constructive feedback
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamically changing environment
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
- Experience with AWS and cloud based services
- Requires minimal management attention—self managed and can work in a fluid environment
- Must be inquisitive and quick learner with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience