Director, Regional Sales
MINDBODY | Sales
This full-time professional position reports to the Sr. Director of Sales, and is responsible for all operations that support MINDBODY Land Sales, from the point opportunities make first contact to the final stage of the MINDBODY Sales cycle. This position oversees the entire Land Sales Department and its overall coordination, functional management and leadership activities, which include; Sales Management Team and Sales Specialists.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 7+ years sales experience
· Five (5) years of previous management responsibility
· Responsible for a geographical team of sales reps
· Requires in depth knowledge of organizational and business objectives
· Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to company goals
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in creating, managing and executing revenue-generating programs
· Personable, charismatic individual with the ability to develop positive, trusting professional relationships with business executives, entrepreneurs, industry leaders, studio owners and other professionals
· Strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, and high level of initiative, creativity and flexibility
. Strong project management skills, coupled with a high attention to detail and superior ability to manage several projects at a time
· Strong decision-making ability
· Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
· The ability to lead a team and influence cross-functional teams
· Ability to perform the general duties and responsibilities set forth above in a consistent and efficient manner
· A strong sense of accountability, ownership and pride in work performed. Self-managing, results oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic environment.
· Unwavering integrity and professionalism
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops effective strategies and programs to ensure Company needs are met and monitoring Effectiveness
· Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales performance standards for assigned region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
MINDBODY JOB DESCRIPTION
· Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
· Motivate and energize the team to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients
· Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets for assigned region
· Meets with sales managers on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPI’s
· Travel approximately once per quarter
· Review existing and create new incentive programs to motivate and drive sales
· Approve expenses for all activities under the purview of the Sales Department
· Oversee and approve monthly Sales Commissions for entire Land Sales Team
· All other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
· This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
· Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION/AUTHORITY:
This position is a management professional position. Responsibilities and decision-making duties are performed with minimal supervision. The focus of this role is on creating and influencing strategy and policy. The potential impact of decisions made by this individual has significant operational or financial impact. This individual will apply in-depth knowledge to solve broad issues that are complex in scope, and establish medium to long- range plans. This position will directly supervise a team, as well as work with and influence cross-department team members. A successful candidate must meet the job requirements above in order to perform the essential functions of this position and achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this job description. The Company will make every effort to make reasonable accommodations upon request to enable qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.