IT Support Specialist
Jamf | 600 - Information Technology
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The IT Support Specialist will work cross-functionally between departments supporting all end users throughout the company. This role serves both day-to-day tactical support of team members and assisting Corporate IT leadership on meeting system level agreements for employee technology and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Work with IT Support Supervisor and Company leadership to meet Corporate IT strategic goals and align technology with Jamf's goals Enable employees by providing remote and hands-on assistance in resolving technology support issues
- Assist in monitoring Corporate technology and maintaining service level agreements to meet established standards
- Act as a local point-of-contact to Jamf offices for maintenance of workstations, collaboration equipment and similar systems
- Assess available hardware/software in anticipation of current and future needs throughout all local departments and facilities
- Act as a central point of contact for procuring Jamf assets to ensure efficient provisioning and delivery
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve technical problems and incidents in a timely and professional manner in order to meet specified SLAs
- Create clear and concise employee guides and training items to facilitate proactive employee engagement
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission, and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical, and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation, and creativity Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomes, further developed, and manifested in our work
- Well versed in macOS and iOS operating systems
- Ability to manage multiple small projects simultaneously while adapting priorities quickly and effectively
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem-solving and communication skills and the delivery of high-quality work
- Practical experience managing and supporting globally utilized services on-site and remotely
- Experience with ticketing systems and video conferencing systems preferred
- Experience working in a compliance-driven environment
- Experience with administration of various systems (WebEx, Slack, Confluence, Jira & Jira Service Desk, Druva, Okta, AD, Office 365, Jamf Pro)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an IT support or related role
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- We are relentless, but we are selfless. You can create and be creative, dig in, break it down, and troubleshoot to help others make sense of technology.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.