Jamf | 800 - Marketing
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. Jamf is seeking a Graphic Designer to help expand our Marketing Content team. Reporting to the Manager of Design, this person will be responsible for maintaining brand consistency in the production of Marketing content. The designer will work with the members of the Marketing team to deliver projects for print and online publication. The ideal candidate will have in-depth working knowledge and proficiency of graphic design software, and have experience concepting and managing projects that require professional knowledge of design and production processes for both print and web.
- Internal graphic design service provider with an understanding of branding and corporate identity
- Collaborate cross-team to ensure branding consistently across multiple content and media types
- Concept, develop, design, and produce compelling marketing assets, such as white papers, case studies, infographics, email marketing assets, presentations, and sales enablement materials
- Project manage deliverables, communicating regularly on the status of projects and making edits as directed or needed
- Source and manage agencies and print and promotional vendors as needed; preparation of files for vendors
- 2-year Associate’s degree (preferred); a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 2-4 years professional graphic design experience (required)
- Fluency with graphic design applications such as Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), presentation applications such as Apple Keynote, and related applications (required)
- Expertise creating and exporting images/graphics for web, utilizing best practices for optimization and performance, experience producing content that maintains brand standards through utilization of brand guidelines
- Content Management System experience a plus
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- We are relentless, but we are selfless. You can create and be creative, dig in, break it down, and troubleshoot to help others make sense of technology.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.