Sr Tech Content Designer
TIBCO | 68400 Education Programs
We are hiring a Senior Technical Content Designer to join our team in Dublin. Home-office and flexible working options are supported.
Senior Technical Content Designers @ TIBCO
Our Education Content team is central to our global strategy.
Their work enables our clients and partners to come up to speed with TIBCO technologies in order to deploy solutions that drive innovation.
As a Senior Technical Content Designer, you will join a highly collaborative global team and play a key role in designing our content materials. You will be working with the latest in A/V technologies and developing great technical training courses for cloud based technologies.
You will mainly communicate internally, mostly with the Engineering team. You will also work with the Support and Professional Services teams.
What will you do in your new role?
Within the team, you will enhance a feature-rich, model-driven, highly scalable and reliable data management system, written in Java on the back-end and TypeScript/React on the front-end.
- You will develop technical training and courses for TIBCO products on Linux and Windows Systems
- You will create E-learning materials for TIBCO products
- You will design, document, and integrate concepts and materials for instructional environment
- You will prepare programming exercises on TIBCO Products for classroom training
- You will interact with content consumers to incorporate enhancements to training materials
- You will configure, install, and maintain TIBCO applications
- You will also install and maintain other software and hardware as needed
What we provide you with
- Generous compensation package
- 25 Day's annual leave + public holidays
- Flexible working options
- Modern office in Dublin city (including a super coffee machine and fruit)
- Private Health insurance
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Education/professional subscription assistance
- Sick pay
- An Employee assistance program, there to support you and your family with life’s ups and downs
- Training, training, training - you are in the right place if you believe learning is value
- Laptop and phone - your choice between IOS or Android
- Life insurance
- Stability and maturity of a non-startup, but without the well-known politics and bureaucracy of large global organisations
- An open and collaborative team culture with everyone working together to the overall success of the company