Product Marketing Assistant Manager (Digital, GTM)
Cvent | Marketing | Gurgaon, Haryana
Product Marketing Assistant Manager
Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry by providing organizations with the technology they need to plan, promote, manage, and evaluate events more efficiently. As we continue to stake claim to the $565 billion dollar global meetings and events industry, we are looking for a Product Marketing Assistant Manager who fits in with our fun, fast-paced culture and has the skills to contribute to Cvent’s long-term growth.
You will be responsible for evolving and executing the go-to-market strategy for our Event management solutions including conceiving, crafting, and executing product marketing programs and working closely with HQ & regional product management, marketing shared services, and sales in such areas as value proposition development, demand generation, and sales enablement. You will be the expert on the market, our competition, our target market, their pain points, and how our solutions address those pain points, as well as the buyers’ journey and sales process.
Our ideal candidate is passionate not only about developing and supporting regional go-to-market plans, but also creating innovative and effective marketing campaigns that generate leads and delivering tools that enable sales to convert opportunities.
If this sounds like you—and your understanding of product marketing, demand generation, customer marketing , B2B sales, and project management back it up—apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify market opportunities, articulate competitive differentiation, and deeply understand target segments to evolve and help execute the go-to-market strategy for International markets e.g. Middle East, Africa, Asia
- Own the marketing plans and campaigns for mobile app portfolio across APAC MEA.
- Own the campaign process (plan, create, launch, manage) for both the prospects and clients
- Drive product sales/growth both from new prospects and existing clients.
- Work with marketing shared services teams to execute associated marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Plan and manage the launch of new products- create awareness and leads in the target markets
- Establish value propositions and create solution messaging that differentiates our Event Management solution from direct competitors and point solution providers.
- Develop an understanding of the buyers/ customers and buying / customer journey stages for our Event Management solution and generate a strategy that increases demand
- Team with sales and sales management to understand the challenges faced in the Event Management selling process and develop programs and tools to improve sales effectiveness at each stage of the demand waterfall;
· Collaborate with marketing teams to execute associated collateral, client presentations, proposal templates, etc.
· Analyze, benchmark, and report on launch metrics, marketing initiatives, and product sales results.
What You Need for this Position
· 5 - 8 years of product marketing experience with software, SaaS-based, or technology products esp. mobile apps in the B2B space
· Relevant experience developing high-impact business growth generation programs and strategy setting.
· Entrepreneurial, creative, organized, self-motivated with attention to detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
· Excellent people skills to collaborate with HQ product management, sales, and other marketing teams.
· Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
· Experience in digital marketing a plus.
· Engineer or MBA marketing background preferred
· Customer or sales-facing experience a plus.
· Experience with marketing automation and CRM programs, such as Marketo and Salesforce.com, preferred.