Vertafore | Customer Support | MONTREAL, Quebec
The purpose of this position is to provide Technical Support representation work as an Analyst I. The individual will take on a key role in orchestrating and managing complex/technical customer support cases for Vertafore products. The individual will also work escalated cases to resolution, and develop Root Cause reporting. The position will focus on timely case resolution, customer relationship building, and improving overall customer experience. The individual will partner with the Support staff on continuous improvement through team collaboration, content documentation, and assisting with product strategy decisions.
Who You Are:
· As a self-driven leader, you enjoy identifying issues and opportunities for product improvement and customer usability through defect trends, root cause analysis, release management knowledge, cross functional team input, feedback from advisory boards, and other sources.
· You will be directly
impacting the customer’s ability to improve productivity, manage account needs,
standardize and streamline processes, as well as capture data for strategic
decision-making. You will also be the “face” of Vertafore with our customers.
· You have the aptitude to
learn, take on, and communicate Support related front and back end product work
of other products or disciplines, product integration, reading and executing
scripts, and development of workflow practices.
· You partner well with Vertafore management, trainers and representatives to resolve Support issues. As a mentor or coach, you are viewed as helpful and effective in continuous improvement. You will be a strong liaison with other Vertafore teams such as Product Development, Professional Services, and Sales.
· You like working independently and within small teams to build new Vertafore processes. This includes exercising proper use and adherence to customer management tools, promoting content knowledge base growth, positively effecting strategic or tactical defect resolution, and solving complex escalated customer issues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Perfectly bilingual in French and English
· 2-3 years Technical, Application Support and Customer Service experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Familiar and/or proficient on one or more of the following:
o MSSQL and Oracle Database
o Microsoft .NET based applications
o Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 + and IIS configuration
o Basic XML, VBscript, and SQL Scripting
· Exceptional interpersonal and customer service experience required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Have wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
· General understanding of insurance and insurance workflow
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
· May be required to provide additional after-hours support to provide resolution or assistance to customers.
Less than 10% of their job, in the areas of training, conferences, or Vertafore business demand.