Helpdesk / Technical Support Engineer, Level III
Jamf | 202 - Technical Support | Sydney, New South Wales
The Helpdesk / Technical Support Engineer, Level III position works within the Technical Support department to provide technical support for customers related to the installation, troubleshooting and integration of Jamf products and supporting technologies. This position serves as an escalation point for other Technical Support roles, provides direct technical support to customers on complex technical issues, and provides technical guidance internally to other Technical Support staff in their troubleshooting. The position also actively participates in the creation, maintenance, and sharing of technical information related to core Jamf products and supporting technologies.
- Utilize available resources to independently resolve support issue
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, recreate, and/or resolve support issues related to Jamf products and supporting technologies
- Act as an escalation point for technical questions and case consultations from Enterprise Customer Success Managers and Technical Support Specialists
- Create and maintain internal documentation related to technical topic specialties
- Conduct technical training on core products and supporting technologies for both internal and external users
- Use judgment to determine the appropriate channel of response (email, phone, screen sharing, etc).
- Submit and reproduce Product Issues and feature requests respectively
- Occasionally be on call for Support issues outside of normal business hours
- Work cross departmentally as required to resolve customer issues
- Maintain case management to ensure that target response times are met
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization.
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promote a positive, inclusive workplace; one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (Preferred, a combination of education and relevant experience may be considered)
- 2 years experience administering and/or troubleshooting issues related to systems, networks, and hardware OR direct experience troubleshooting Jamf products in production environments (Required)
- 2 years experience in technical support escalation role (Preferred)
- 2 years experience with macOS ad server platforms (Preferred)
- 2 years experience using command-line tools (Preferred
- Experience administering or troubleshooting Jamf Pro (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Apple Platform Proficiency
Location: Sydney, AUS
Job Type: Full Time
Manager: Manager, Technical Support - APAC