Billing and Collections Analyst
Lone Wolf Technologies | Accounting/Finance
Our collaborative and dynamic Finance group is responsible for the billing and transactions with customers in accordance with GAAP and internal policies/procedures.
In this role, you will work individually and cross-functionally on a range of items that impact our customers directly and indirectly. As customers expand or contract in size you will be responsible for working with the customer on maintaining correct billing, account, and up to date payment information.
If you enjoy working in an environment where you will develop strong partnerships, function as an ambassador and advocate, with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction in every interaction – then we may be the place for you!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Complete upgrades and downgrades to customer accounts through our internal CRM and Billing systems.
- Maintain accurate billing records by communicating with our customers surrounding billing changes.
- Resolve telephone and email inquiries from customers, accept payments and process new orders and changes to customer accounts.
- Form collection strategies to mitigate customer objections and to making timely Accounts Receivable payments.
- Receiving, researching and resolving a variety of internal and external inquiries concerning account status.
- Complete month-end, quarter-end and year end closing activities.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
- Process monthly billing payments.
- Maintain monthly transnational billing files.
- Correspond with customers to resolve payment issues and set up payment plans.
- Prioritize and schedule work activities to ensure established targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience with basic accounting functions and accounts receivable collections
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, diverse and dynamic environment.
- Some experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce preferred but not required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with ability to convey a caring and empathetic attitude
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully manage/execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to tackle issues with a sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and accuracy
- Pride and ownership in your performance