JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
SR UX Designer
TIBCO | 76500 Web Team | Palo Alto, CA
This is an exciting time to join our web team as we define and optimize our web experience - we have built a solid platform for our websites and are now beginning to focus on expanding and optimizing the user experience. As Web UX/UI Designer and Analyst, you will help define and optimize our online user experience as it relates to the buyer journey of our prospects and customers, as well as customer access to our products and services. As a core member of our web team, you will work closely with a talented group of web developers, creative designers, product marketers, and stakeholders across the company to drive our experience strategy, workflows, and craft refined and compelling online experiences.
The right candidates will be knowledgeable about website UI/UX design, familiar with website measurement and optimization, data driven, effective at working individually as well as within a team to promote and share experience, passionate about continued learning and understanding of latest trends, and results focused. Be ready to define new and innovative experiences that will be the face of the company and drive results!
- Work cross-functionally with creative, product marketing, campaigns, and engineering teams to understand project goals/requirements while promoting UX excellence and website optimization.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and screen flows that lead to intuitive user experiences and conversion.
- Identify design issues, and devise solutions that are tactical in the short term and strategically focused for long term scalability.
- Leverage user feedback, A/B testing, analytics, and other qualitative and quantitative methods to devise, validate, and iterate designs to enhance user experience and drive goals associated with our online experience.
- Deliver suggestions and communicate results in clear and compelling ways.