JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Technical Consultant
Misys | Global Services | Frankfurt,
Finastra: Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
What will you contribute to?
As a Summit technical consultant you will implement new features, you will be involved in upgrades, deliver customizations described in functional specifications using the Summit toolkit API and you will be involved in designing solutions for the customer needs, working closely with regional GS teams.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As a member of the Global Services team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Implement new features as specified
· Participate to Summit upgrades
· Analyse technical aspects of Summit implementation including the architecture side
· Write Technical Specification Documents for offshore service
· Solution integration including offshore developments
· Develop toolkit extensions based on Summit toolkit API
· Respect high level coding and design standards, and quality best practices
· Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
· Ensure that development tasks meet business requirements and goals and fulfil end-user requirements
· Effective communication and mentoring junior Technical Consultants.
· Summit technical knowledge
· Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity
· A degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
· Strong C/C++/C# skills
· Good spoken and written English
· Good Unix, Linux or Windows skills
· SQL on Oracle, Sybase or MS SQL
· Effective interpersonal communication skills and transparency
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Knowledge of Capital Markets products
· Knowledge of software development life cycles is a plus
The role reports into the head of the technical team.
The candidate is expecting to travel in Europe.
At Finastra the future of finance is open. For more information please view our website: www.finastra.com/careers