JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Member Technical Staff
TIBCO | 60002 BPM Engineering | Swindon,
The TIBCO Products and Technology Group is responsible for the creation of new software products, the continued innovation and development of existing products are the on-going support of those products through the full product life-cycle. All our award winning products are “Enterprise Strength” and cover areas including Business Process Management, Messaging, Integration and Business-to-Business.
Our software helps many of the largest blue chip companies to reduce their costs, improve customer service and go-to-market capability, and increase overall competitive edge in the market.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Your primary responsibilities will be to implement tests, test strategies and automation to test the next generation BPM products currently under development and the existing BPM products already
- This role will, from time to time, involve the technical leadership of one or more junior engineers.
- Identify potential business use cases to expand into test cases for repeated use, throughout project work
- Contribute in developing in-house test frameworks for rapid automation, test generation and reporting.
- Interact with development and support teams to help in identifying and testing quality issues with the product.
- Some travel may be required between development offices