JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Computer Science Co-op Internship
Telarix | Product Development | Vienna, VA
Looking for part-time, immediate start interns!
We are looking for interns to work with the development & testing team on our industry leading business optimization products. Focus on refining the testing methodology as appropriate, creating test plans, writing use cases & test cases, developing and executing automated tests & manual tests and the analysis of test results. We follow a highly collaborative agile scrum methodology that requires deep QA involvement from start to finish. This position will work with business analysts, developers, scrum masters and product owners to ensure quality software product is released to the implementation team for customer validation. You will also own documenting and executing test cases that are both manual and automated for all systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Add on to and refine the standard testing methodology and test plan framework
- Create use cases and test cases based on product requirements and functional specifications.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Research test automations tools (Especially open source options).
- Estimate and review test and verification level of effort as part of the overall development effort.
- Check / Review test and verification artifacts.
- Timely delivery of different milestones.
- Execute smoke, regression, and functional tests.
- Test complex multi-tier web based applications.
- Design and execute Integration Testing.
- Document test results and assist with defect repair coordination.
- Knowledge of Software testing strategies and methodologies for software development and implementation projects.
- General Understanding of agile practices.
- Experience in scripting languages.
- Rudimentary Experience with any of the contemporary test Automation tools.
- Experience with issue tracking systems.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server – ability to test database using SQL queries.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and verbal and written communication skills.
- Top-notch organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Who is Telarix? You may have never heard our name, but chances are if you’ve ever made an international call or sent a text to someone far away or used Uber you’ve likely benefitted from our solutions.
Telarix empowers communications companies across the globe to manage their international wholesale operations with a true end-to-end solution. From pricing operations to billing to fraud detection, Telarix capabilities offer carriers an unprecedented level of visibility and control of their interconnect traffic. At Telarix we enable and optimize the connecting and routing of voice and data from one network to another…in other words, we help the world stay connected.
What does this mean and why does it matter? We’ve solved major business problems for customers ranging from traditional telecom carriers like Verizon, Sprint and AT&T to disruptive players like Skype and Twilio. Globally we count TeliaSonera, Deutsche Telecom, Vodafone, Softbank, Telecom Italia, Orange, and Aircel among our many customers. With a carrier community of over 4000 individual companies, Telarix hosts the only industry wide B2B portal offering telecom carriers a secure and collaborative environment in which to conduct business. Our footprint extends all over the world helping our customers to provide the highest level of service, so users like you can seamlessly stay in touch with friends, family, and businesses. Our software and managed services bring together award winning technology and technical expertise to provide a streamlined, secure and collaborative environment in which to conduct business.