JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Key Enterprise Account Executive
Xactly Corporation | Sales/Bus Dev | San Jose, CA
Job Title: Key Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando
Position Type: Regular
Position Level: Mid-to-Senior level
Travel Requirements: Some travel required
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work three times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Key Enterprise Account Executive (individual contributor role) you will join our growing sales team and be responsible for contributing to our broader growth plans. We are seeking an experienced, energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about sales and excited to evangelize the Xactly vision. Day-to-day duties will include finding and closing new customers, managing our largest strategic enterprise account opportunities and generating revenue.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer focus, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Find and close Xactly business from assigned large named enterprise accounts
- Create and execute sales plan
- Work with Sales Engineers to define & build client-tailored demonstrations; present to target C-Suite executives
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
a intricatesales cycle in a team selling environment
- Travel required
- BS/BA required,
degreein Business preferred
- Embody a coaching mentality and serve as a mentor to fellow team members
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role; prior experience selling complex SaaS solutions at the enterprise level a huge plus
- Prior experience managing complex enterprise account pursuits
- Proven record of sales success in an individual contributor role
- Ability to work in a remote capacity (unless located in a city that has
- Working knowledge of the ICM and/or Salesforce.com ecosystem a plus
- Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
follow upskills and professionalism
- High energy, intrinsic motivation/drive, and a positive attitude required
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Corporate discounts
- Generous insurance policies (pets included!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- End of month surprises, contests, BBQs, parties & reward vacations
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking & commuter benefits
- 401k & employee match