JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
QA Analyst I - Entry Level
Superion | Product Development | Lake Mary, FL
Superion has an immediate need for Quality Assurance Specialists. The QA Specialist role is responsible for initially identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced by our customers. This role also involves specifying required test data and evaluating the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle.
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Ability to gain and demonstrate understanding of Superion’s suite of software products
• Execute test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications.
• Identify defects in software under development and work with development team to verify that defects are eliminated and tests are in place to verify and prevent.
• Prioritize workflow in accordance with departmental goals and initiatives.
• Provide detailed reporting of all test scripts, results, defects, and risks identified during testing of all assigned projects.
• Ability to deliver quality results on time, within scope and under pressure.
Other preferred experience, not required:
• Understanding of SDLC and testing methodologies knowledge; proficiency in identifying test scenarios and developing test cases.
• Understanding of the Agile Scrum environment/methodology
• Experience with MS Visual Studio Online (VSO)
• Experience designing, developing and maintaining test cases and test suites