JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Project Management Intern - Summer 2018
Sovos Compliance | G&A | Wilmington, MA
Rising Stars Internship – Summer 2018
If you are excited to hone your skills by supporting business priorities, grow as professional and have fun while doing it; this internship program is for you!
Each summer Sovos welcomes Rising Stars to our offices around the US for a 10-week experience. The Rising Stars are immersed into Sovos culture right away by participating in our Whole Living Program, day to day department activities associated with your internship and you further develop your business acumen through weekly development sessions with our leadership team.
What to Expect During the Summer:
Internships at Sovos will run for 10 weeks in summer 2018. During that time you will:
- Gain valuable experience and make a significant business impact
- Learn more about Sovos’ products and experience Sovos’ people and culture
- Participate in weekly professional development sessions with the Sovos Leadership team
The Work You’ll Do:
- Design, code, test and maintain software within the team’s assignments
- Provide basic troubleshooting services
- Observe and identify challenges to the effectiveness of internal processes, tools and systems
- Apply defined software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products
Rising Stars Scholarship:
Our Rising Stars are encouraged to apply for a Rising Stars Scholarship, $2,000, $1,000, and $500. You will be asked to write an essay about your experiences from the summer. The finalists will go through an interview with the scholarship committee and the top three winners will be selected to win a Rising Stars Scholarship!
Key Takeaways from the 2017 Rising Stars:
- Sovos is more than just a tax compliance company and it might not be the biggest company, but it does have a far reaching and large effect
- The Sovos culture is a community, where you can be your “true self”
- Sovos’ open door policy is invaluable to personal and professional growth
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled