JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Trintech | Accounting/Finance | Addison, TX
Contracts Administrator works as part of the contracts and legal team to provide support for Trintech’s contracting process. This position works with internal business teams and customers on objectives relating to contract activity and is an initial point of contact for communicating contract information to the sales team and other business units.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work with global Trintech team in managing all facets of contract negotiation, management and administration duties, ensuring that contracts are negotiated, administered and closed in accordance with corporate and compliance policies and procedures.
- Prepare and revise client purchase and license contracts, amendments, exhibits, statements of work, schedules and confidentiality agreements in accordance with Trintech contracting standards.
- Provide information to appropriate employees regarding contract status.
- Track contract drafts, authorizations and correspondence.
- Ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Assist in writing and management of forms and templates of contracts and agreements consistent with applicable policies.
- Assist in audits, reviews, and other special projects, as required.
- Perform other administrative support functions as requested.
The above cited duties describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not intended as an exhaustive list of all the duties an incumbent may be expected to perform.
- 2+ years of contracts negotiation and drafting or related experience; experience in global technology industry, financial services industry or with SaaS agreements preferred.
- Paralegal or Contract Manager certificate/education a plus. JD or MBA a plus, also.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in contractual areas; knowledge of standard contract terms and legal terminology required.
- Strong organizational, reading comprehension, and problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiations skills and experience required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe including editing functions; proficiency with Salesforce contracts and library functions a plus.
- Strong time management skills to include the ability to work under pressure, adapt to changing priorities in managing a wide variety of projects, demonstrate initiative, accountability and see assignments through to completion.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills (active listening, social awareness, and self-management).