JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Manager, UI Development
Cvent | Technology | Fredericton, New Brunswick
Cvent’s UI Development team is responsible for and focused on the implementation of all customer-facing User Interfaces and executing on the customer (CX) and user experience (UX) strategies.
As Manager, you will play an integral role and work collaboratively with various stakeholder groups to deliver enhancements to our enterprise applications. The ideal candidate must have a genuine passion for the latest developments in frontend technologies as well as be able to provide technical insight and expertise to the Product Design process.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other Engineering teams to effectively align resources to meet goals and roadmap commitments.
- Measure your team's performance using KPI’s and KPO’s.
- Maintain a platform perspective and work closely with your leads and architects to ensure proper technical direction and identify best practices.
- Be a technologist, who understands the architecture and design decisions, including when tradeoffs must be made to meet business objectives.
- Be a people manager and cheerleader for your team. Coaching and planning individual growth and development.
- Some travel may be required to support distributed team members
Skills and Qualifications, we are seeking…
- Bachelors or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Human-Computer Interaction or related technical or design field.
- 7+ year(s) developing user interfaces for large-scale applications.
- 3+ year(s) as a team lead or manager for UI Development or Front End Engineering group.
- Experience using CSS pre-processors to author stylesheets.
- Experience in authoring UI for single page applications that meet WCAG 2.0 AA web accessibility standards to support customers who use assistive technologies.
- Expertise in version control systems such as GIT or Subversion.·
- Familiarity with build tools such Grunt, Gulp or Webpack.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.