JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Mid-Level DBA - Database Administrator - SQL Server
DealerSocket | Information Technology | Irving, TX
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
The position is responsible for supporting and administering a large number of SQL Servers both in a Production and Development environment. As a SaaS company, the fundemental goal is to ensure the production environment is operational and performing optimally 24/7
• Be a part of and contribute in Weekly Sprint Planning meetings
• Ensure production SQL Servers maintain HA/DR in accordance with the company's RPO and RTO
• Troubleshoot SQL Server outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
• Respond to and resolve critical alerts during and after business hours (when on-call)
• Install and configure new SQL Servers
• When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
• Provide guidence to Mid and Junior Level DBA team members
• Implementing Proactive measures to improve performance and reliability Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or related experience
5+ years with Microsoft SQL Server Monitoring and Alerting Management systems; Idera SQLdm preferred Large SQL Server environments SSIS, SSAS and SSRS knowledge Project Management, Familiar with Agile methodology
• On-call troubleshooting experience within a 24/7 prouduction environment
• Extensive knowledge of SQL Server 2012 and up
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with various departments such as Engineering, IT Infrastructure, Project Management team etc.
• SQL Server AlwaysOn with windows cluster management
• SQL Server Replication
• The ability to be On-Call as part of a rotation