JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Junior Product Marketing Manager, Strategic Marketing
EAB | Commercial | Richmond, VA
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,200+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
Product Marketing Manager, Strategic Marketing
EAB is seeking an innovative, results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to execute and develop outbound, multi-channel marketing campaigns for a suite of enrollment products aimed at helping universities recruit more students. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Sales, Content Marketing, and Research to accomplish marketing goals and objectives. You will craft the messaging and the positioning for your product(s) across channels. You will report on campaign ROI and make data-driven adjustments to campaigns to maximize conversions.
This role is based in Richmond, VA.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, ideally in product marketing, B2B marketing, or demand generation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Experience achieving goals while working in a fast-paced, cross-functional role
- Ability to influence peers
- Ability to juggle multiple stakeholders and projects
- Experience in working with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing (preferred)
- Develop and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive demand for your products including email, social, web, etc.
- Measure and report on the ROI of campaigns to key stakeholders
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market and drives conversion across channels (email, landing pages, social, etc.)
- Utilize an email marketing automation platform to effectively and efficiently execute email campaigns
- Follow and analyze market trends and apply concepts to marketing campaigns
- Serve as an expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Serve as an expert on your competition and how to position against them
- Partner with various teams (design, content marketing, sales, events, new product development) to implement strategies to drive demand
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.