JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Consultant, Senior Associate - Student Success
EAB | Technology | Washington, DC
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,200+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief
Consultant - Senior Associate, Student Success
The Consultant is the primary relationship manager for our university and college clients, playing the lead role in managing project timelines, consulting on workflow integration across each school within the University/College and ensuring clients see value in our work. In addition to partnering with senior academic leaders (including but not limited to Provosts and Vice Provosts) to implement our student success technology platform, the consultant will work with academic advising and other support departments to drive use of the platform, and will work with senior academic leaders to identify and overcome systemic obstacles to student retention and graduation success.
This role will be based in Washington, DC.
- Manage the end-to-end relationship with universities utilizing EAB technology, from initial onboarding, to technology platform implementation, through user training and consulting
- Serve as the senior client point of contact, working closely with the project sponsor and academic leaders at each university through the full implementation process and post-implementation
- Manage the initial engagement to collect degree maps, develop milestones and design critical success indicators for every academic program across the institution
- Complete thorough audit of all existing advising processes across each school as a means of identifying missed opportunities for advising and developing the optimal workflow integration of the advising tool
- Partner with EAB technical and data support staff to ensure smooth implementation of our technology platform
- Provide initial and ongoing training for academic leaders, academic advisors and other university staff in the use of the student success platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of consulting or related experience, preferably in higher education
- Experience managing complex projects and executive level relationships
- Experience facilitating and managing organizational change
- Willingness to travel 30 - 50%
- Valid driver’s license
- Deep knowledge of the academy, in particular undergraduate programming and academic advising
- Consulting experience in the areas of enrollment management and student retention
- Proven ability to drive change and achieve results in an academic setting
- Experience working with student information systems and student data
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.