JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Accounts Payable Specialist
Marketo | G&A - Finance & Accounting | Denver, CO
Accounts Payable Specialist
Marketo has an amazing opportunity for an Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist to join our fast-growing software company. This position will report to our Operational and Technical Accounting Manager who will invest time in the AP Specialist’s professional growth and development. The AP Specialist will help to manage the vendor invoice and payment process. Candidates must be prepared to work in a fun, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
This position will reside in our newly opened and freshly remodeled downtown Denver office, with a “Silicon Valley” atmosphere where the business is creating a Global Center of Excellence.
- Review vendor invoices for proper coding and approval prior to payment
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies in invoices and supporting documentation
- Manage the Accounts Payable email inbox and respond timely to vendor inquiries
- Prepare payment batch for invoices weekly, both check and ACH payments
- Assist in financial month end close
- Assist in preparation of 1099’s
- Miscellaneous projects as necessary
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or Finance or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of directly related work experience in Accounting
- Ability to problem solve, both from an accounting and system perspective
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Experience with large ERP system is desired
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer