Support Specialist -I
Mediaocean | Customer Service | Pune, Maharashtra
MediaOcean is building a highly configurable and global Book, Bill and Payment Reconciliation System that is agnostic to media buying and accounting systems that when integrated with Prisma would create an end-end media plan, buy and bill pay platform. This team will be responsible for the complete solution architecture, delivery and integration.
What you will do :
· Perform data extracting and data loading services relating to implementation and consulting projects for the Project Services team on the Mediaocean APAC suite of products including, but not limited to, Spectra PF, Spectra MD, Ignitia, Prisma and Lumina.
· Maintain an understanding of Mediaocean APAC products and services.
· Assist with ongoing operating system and database-related tasks at client sites.
· Assist with ongoing media data loading tasks at client sites.
Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the technical environment underpinning the Mediaocean APAC applications suite. This includes operating systems, database management systems, and desktop operating systems.
· 2+ years of experience IT/Application Support role.
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to create macros
· Strong knowledge of SQL scripting and querying
· Understanding and experience working with Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Office.
· Strong customer service focus.
· Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve and manage expectations.
· Proven research and analytical skills.
· Efficient multi-tasking and prioritization abilities in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Self- motivated and able to work independently.
· Sense of energy, pride and ownership in your performance.
· Tertiary educated in IT or related discipline.
· Will possess relevant technical qualifications or be working towards Microsoft certifications in SQL.
· Previous experience in working in a center of excellence environment providing support to teams based in international locations.
Accounting and/or Finance/Media industry knowledge.