Director, Professional Services
Vertafore | Professional Services | Bothell, WA
Vertafore has an immediate need for a Director, Professional Services to lead our higher volume customer implementation practice. This position requires a business leader with proven management expertise, strong communication, facilitation and mediation skills with an extensive background in the software implementation space.
The Director, Professional Services is accountable for achieving/exceeding key financial and delivery metrics including bookings, revenue, margin and customer satisfaction for their practice area.
Vertafore develops and delivers software to the Insurance industry, helping our clients in how they help THEIR clients. In support of our products and our clients, the Director, Professional Services will be immediately involved in the following initiatives:
· Meets/exceeds quarterly and annual bookings, revenue, margin targets
· Ensures projects are delivered on time and on budget
· Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction through world-class delivery practices.
· Partners with the sales organization to ensure accurate proposal estimation and costing
· Drives recruitment and pro-active people management strategies to ensure the retention and growth of key resources
· Engages with clients through the sales process
· Work collaboratively with other internal teams: Customer Support, Product Management, Development & Sales
· Drive appropriate organizational change and team mentoring as required to ensure the successful market penetration of Vertafore products
· Reviews the sales pipeline to ensure the organization has capacity to implement the forecasted projects
· BS in a business discipline
· 4+ years of management experience
· 4+ years of function or professional experience is required
· Extensive experience in the software industry
· Experience with Six Sigma or process efficiency method to improve project execution
· Managed multiple high volume and strategic programs, customer engagements and teams
· Software implementation experience
· Ability to manage complex information and rapidly structure and rationalize it
· Strong attention to detail, well organized administratively
· Clear, concise, comprehensive written/verbal communicator