Field CTO East Region
Ping Identity | CTO (9200) | Burlington, MA
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping is seeking a Field CTO based in our Eastern North American Region. The field CTO is a member of the Office of the CTO and provides multiple functions within their region. They have outward facing responsibilities for evangelizing Ping products and Ping’s strategic direction to our customers and to the industry. They help communicate our strategies to the greater technology space through blogs, papers and many other types of press or customer engagement.
- Regional conduit for delivering Ping’s strategic vision
- Work with territory and Regional Solution Architects, Pre-Sales and Sales teams to provide industry guidance to customers and prospects
- Attend industry events and represent Ping within the Identity and Security space
- Communicate strategy through multiple mechanism such as Blogs, White Papers and Customer engagements
- Provide technical and market insights to customers/partners/industry
- 10 years experience with enterprise level software systems in a client-facing role.
- Deep background in identity and security standards
- Excellent interpersonal verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent public speaking abilities
- Sales Engineering experiencing is a plus
- Deep knowledge of internet security
- Experience with Java language and environments.
- Knowledge of Federation and Web Access Management.