Business Development Manager - Sales Executive
Cvent | Sales | Frankfurt, Hesse
Who We Are
With over 4,000 employees across 4 continents, Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides bespoke industry-leading software to event professionals at over 16,000 organisations around the world. Cvent is transforming meetings and events with our suite of services from – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities. We work with clients like Adidas, Siemens and Lufthansa to just name a few.
The combination of the superior financial strength of our parent company, Vista Equity Partners, and the startup character and feel of our regional offices, provides a unique work environment where people can cultivate their careers and enjoy an enriching company culture – all while helping to power the human connection.
Due to our focus on continuous global growth, we are now looking to further expand our amazing Sales Team.
This position is critical for driving Cvent’s business development efforts and to support Cvent’s goal to become the favourite event management software solution by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Call on and develop relationships with new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Present products and services to new corporate accounts
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system
- Work with Account Management and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Cvent product and organization
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of prior revenue generating software sales experience (more experience is desired)
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: SaaS, mobile apps, and analytics
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
What We Offer
You will find Cvent to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference. We offer you an interesting area of responsibility with great personal responsibility, attractive conditions and participation in a growing, dynamic and flexible team.
You will participate in a four-week, structured training program based in our US Headquarters