Business Development Executive
Cvent | Sales | Frankfurt, Hesse
We have multiple openings for Sales Executives in our Frankfurt office. Your main responsibilities will be demonstrating our product and negotiating/closing deals. You will carry a new-booked business quota and will be required to execute solution-selling skills, as well as effectively manage your Sales Development Representative to ensure prospects turn into actual customers.
Why Sales at Cvent?
Our dynamic and entrepreneurial sales department taps into a booming $565 billion-dollar market, both growing and nurturing business every day. Team members provide prospects a consultative sales approach, extensive product knowledge, and high-energy professionalism to demonstrate the value-add Cvent will bring to their respective businesses. We are in the business of selling solutions and alleviating pain!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Call on and develop relationships with new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Present products and services to new corporate accounts
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system
- Work with Account Management and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Cvent product and organization
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of prior revenue generating software sales experience (more experience is desired)
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: SaaS, mobile apps, and analytics
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity