Zapproved | G&A | Portland, OR
Zapproved continues to expand talent practice and we’re excited to invite a Talent Coordinator to join our stellar group. The talent team plays a critical role in Zapproved’s current growth strategy and this is a unique opportunity for a motivated candidate looking to gain experience in the Recruiting/HR space.
In this role, you’ll support our Talent Partners by assisting with scheduling interviews, maintaining candidate records, passive candidate outreach/sourcing and taking point on several key roles as you build your experience in the Zapproved talent acquisition model.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you'll:
- Schedule interviews, provide pre-interview guidance, and facilitate interview recaps as necessary
- Manage recruiting pipelines for several roles, supporting our existing Talent Partners: review active candidate applications, conduct and participate in initial phone interviews; proctor and review candidate assessments
- Partner with hiring teams, extend/manage offers
- Meet or exceed passive sourcing / outreach goals
- Record/log candidate activity in applicant tracking system
- Represent Zapproved at events such as job fairs and networking events
- Manage weekly recruiting reporting and updates
- Assist with a variety of HR / talent operations projects
- Be an engaged and vital member of our growing Employee Success team and support in other areas as needed
What You Should Bring:
- Excellent communications skills and high level of emotional intelligence
- Bias for action and desire to build business acumen
- Successful track record for innovating and developing creative solutions
- Flexibility, ability to change gears quickly and balance multiple priorities
- High degree of trust and integrity
What Would be Nice:
- Experience recruiting in a start-up or scaling corporate environment
- Advanced candidate sourcing techniques
Working for Zapproved:
Founded in 2008, Zapproved LLC is the leading ediscovery software provider for managing corporate litigation readiness. Our Z-Discovery Suite returns power to in-house legal teams and helps them navigate electronic discovery with minimal risk and cost, setting new standards for scalability and intuitive design. Zapproved’s flagship product, Legal Hold Pro, is widely adopted by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations. Zapproved has earned recognition with numerous awards, including:
- Best E-Discovery Legal Hold Product at the 2015 and 2016 Legaltech News Innovation Awards
- The 2016 and 2017 Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM lists ranked Zapproved as one of the fastest growing companies in North America
- The National Law Journal Best of 2018 survey lists Legal Hold Pro as one of the top Legal Hold Solutions
- 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon 2018
Zapproved is also SOC 2® Type 2 certified, the industry’s highest rating for data security. With 99% customer retention, we continue to cultivate ridiculously happy customer experiences year after year. We take pride in fostering an inclusive, innovative culture where diversity and bright ideas are welcome. Learn more at zapproved.com.
How to Apply:
To be considered, please provide your resume, cover letter, and (if applicable) a link to a portfolio of your work. We are looking for the things that drive and excite you and the mark that you want to leave on the world, so consider that in your cover letter. We think this is more important than your resume, and we will read your letter first.