Manager - Global Legal Services
TIBCO | 83100 Legal HQ | Pune,
The Deputy Manager of TIBCO's Global Legal Services (GLS) team will lead a team of attorneys who provide in-house legal support to TIBCO's globally dispersed Legal Department and the general TIBCO business. The GLS team provides highly visible legal support to software licensing agreements on the client side as well as procurement agreements on the vendor side for TIBCO - across EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific regions.We are looking for someone who has strong contract negotiation skills coupled with experience in team management and team mentoring, preferably in an in-house legal function of an IT/ ITes global business. The candidate should have a solution oriented approach with demonstrated ability to be hands-on, autonomous, operate successfully with remote supervision and maintain the integrity of the Legal function. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, thorough, exemplary attention to detail and initiative are the must-have traits for this role.
- Work in a team of approximately 12 attorneys who provide off-shore legal support to TIBCOs globally dispersed Legal Department and the general TIBCO business.
- Be part of a team and help oversee the day to day activities of GLS, based in Pune.
- Participate actively in review, redline and negotiating full range of IT, software and commercial contracts – inbound and outbound and reviewing and responding to RFPs.
- Assist regional Sales Management, regional legal counsels and Account Executives and Corporate Finance/Revenue Recognition to structure transactions and expedite the sales/contracting process.
- Support creation of internal process documents for work handled by GLS and report into the GLS Manager, Pune.
- Some travel may be required