Vista Equity Partners | Human Resources | Austin, TX
Vista Equity Partners is looking for a Recruiter to help develop and manage the firm’s campus and on-cycle recruiting efforts for our entry level investment professional roles. This role will oversee all hiring efforts for Associates, Analysts and Interns and will work closely with the investment professionals to create an efficient and consistent process for our growing campus recruiting efforts. The Recruiter will join the rest of the Recruiting team on broader efforts as needed, but will also require a certain level of autonomy and resourcefulness. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to add immediate value to a developing recruiting program within a growing and dynamic company.
This role is for immediate start and can be based in Austin, TX (strong preference) or Chicago, IL.
- Manage all campus recruiting efforts for the analyst and intern programs, including planning and executing attraction events and building Vista’s on-campus brand
- Coordinate with business units to schedule and staff events and interviews
- Build relationships with target schools to understand their timelines and partner with career services to promote our brand
- Partner with the business units and HR to create and manage on-boarding and training programs for new campus hires
- Work in ATS to track and manage candidate flow and key metrics
- Help guide candidates through the recruiting process and provide information about the role and opportunity
- Work with the Director of Recruiting to plan and execute logistics for the summer internship programs
- Plan and participate in additional recruiting events, such as career fairs and events in Vista home cities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years recruiting experience within financial services or professional service organizations
- Outstanding organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills, ability to build strong relationships
- Occasional afterhours work and some travel are necessary
About Vista Equity Partners
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, San Francisco, Chicago, and Oakland with more than $43 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista’s investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.