KIBO | Sales/Marketing | Dallas, TX
Kibo leverages a team of Sales Engineers who are responsible for pre-sales technical expertise for the sales teams and will perform technical presentations and demonstrations of the Kibo platform. Sales Engineers must be able to articulate technology and product position to technical and business users in the art of technical solution selling. Sales Engineering assists in developing and communicating business value propositions around Kibo’s products and services and will participate as part of the sales team to achieve or expand revenue targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in client discovery sessions that inform product demonstrations, requirements documents, process flow and system architecture diagrams, and statements of work.
• Provide industry expertise and guidance to clients and prospects.
• Create and deliver technical tailored product demonstrations, presentations, and training sessions remotely, at customer locations, or at Kibo facilities.
• Provide solution insight that ties the solution to client needs and solving current pain points
• Timely review and completion of RFP responses sourced through the Kibo Partner and Sales organizations.
• Perform technical discovery and qualification to determine fitment, business case and deal strategy
• Work with Kibo Services to ensure successful delivery of SOWs, accurately representing pitched solutions
• Collaborate with Account Executives on Deal Strategy and Business Case, documenting for each high-level deal.
• Stay current in technology and industry trends
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BS degree or equivalent in engineering or sciences
• 2+ years of experience selling, marketing, operations, consulting, building, or developing SaaS solutions.
• An understanding of application development and deployment concepts and tools.
• Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize Kibo technology and cloud solutions. Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect.
• Previous Pre-Sales experience a plus
• Professional history in commerce a plus
• Interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a valuable characteristic for sales engineers, both for building relationships with clients and effectively communicating with other members of the sales team.
• Problem-solving skills. Sales engineers must be able to listen to the customer’s desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions, possibly including customizing a product.
• Self-confidence. Sales engineers should be confident and persuasive when making sales presentations.
• Technological skills. Sales engineers must have extensive knowledge of the technologically sophisticated products they sell in order to explain their advantages and answer questions.