Data Entry Associate
Numerator | Operations
The Data Entry Associate position is a key role in accurately capturing data and advertisements from printed materials. While data entry experience is a plus, we will train candidates that have the right attitude, drive and a thirst for knowledge. What we insist upon is cooperation and flexibility to support the team with various projects and assignments. The work hours are Monday - Friday, with a flexible start time between 6am - 9am.
- Compile reports and import information by entering/retrieving data from multiple systems/resources.
- Scanning printed materials into a scanner and then code images accordingly.
- Organize, maintain and coordinate files and records.
- Provide reports and metrics for internal/external customers.
- Assist in defining and monitoring data standards.
- Coordinate with internal users/external resources on business objectives and issues.
- Provides regular status updates/reports for documentation or escalation.
- Participate in ongoing training on integration and knowledge of database.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated with good oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining efficiency and quality of work.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.