Ping Identity | Product Development - Design (5104) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
- Help maintain a variety of front-end experiences in both new and legacy projects.
- Work with interface developers and back-end engineers to ensure design integrity across the Ping Identity product suite
- Debug and troubleshoot issues across a variety of browsers
- Translate mockups and wireframes into clean, maintainable code
- Contribute to the Ping UX React component library
- 3+ years experience in front-end development
- Experience with CSS frameworks and conventions (CSS3, SASS / LESS, BEM)
- Working knowledge of Git and the command line
- Great communication skills
A strong eye for design details