Sr Business Analyst
TIBCO | 84200 Corporate IT Applications | Greenwood Village, CO
Sr Business Analyst will lead data management strategy for implementing Master Data Management Platform. You will be part of the team to create the architecture and implement Master Data Management (MDM) solutions to identify sources-of-truth for multiple data domains across various business functions. In this role you will get an opportunity to work on Tibco’s product for Master Data Management (MDM) and data asset management solutions and will be part of Tibco on Tibco Journey. You will work closely with Engineering, Business, Product Managers and Leadership across different business groups to gather/analyze/prioritize data requirements, define roadmaps for execution, lead functional and process design, lead prototyping/testing/ training, perform impact analysis, and establish the procedures, processes, and policies for creation/change of master data.
- Serve as a liaison between Business, Functional areas, and Engineering to ensure that Master Data related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated, well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning.
- Work closely with all levels of the organization including educating on master data issues and opportunities, communicating the impact on complex integrated business processes, and establishing the master data quality metrics and goals.
- Partner with the cross functional team to Integrate Product Master to CRM, CPQ, CLM & ERP Application.
- Lead design discussion for Product Master and its impact on Go to Market Strategy & Fulfillment Processes.
- Resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Work with business partners and related data leaders/data managers to ensure requests for master data maintenance and updates are properly authorized and approved.
- Supports Data Mapping Phases with proper technical analysis.
- Review and Sets technical direction for the overall MDM solution.