Sr Business Analyst
TIBCO | 84200 Corporate IT Applications | Greenwood Village, CO
Sr Business Analyst will lead data management strategy for implementing Master Data Management Platform. You will be part of the team to create the architecture and implement Master Data Management (MDM) solutions to identify sources-of-truth for multiple data domains across various business functions. In this role you will get an opportunity to work on Tibco’s product for Master Data Management (MDM) and data asset management solutions and will be part of Tibco on Tibco Journey. You will work closely with Engineering, Business, Product Managers and Leadership across different business groups to gather/analyze/prioritize data requirements, define roadmaps for execution, lead functional and process design, lead prototyping/testing/ training, perform impact analysis, and establish the procedures, processes, and policies for creation/change of master data.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in information science, data management, business analytics, computer science or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis or data management.
- Proven experience in developing conceptual, logical and physical data model for customer and product domains.
- Strong understanding of master data concepts, processes, and tools including data modeling, data profiling, data quality assessment, data integration and data governance.
- Experience implementing MDM and Data Assets Management, leading large Master Data Management implementation for a full System Development Lifecycle, preferably TIBCO EBX.
- Experience with data governance concepts and processes. Experience and knowledge of metadata management and tools.
- Understanding of Data Modelling, Data warehouse, reporting and analytics.
- Methodical, detailed-oriented and well organized with excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.