Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) Engineer
STATS PERFORM | Product & Technology | Chicago, IL
At STATS we have a world-class artificial intelligence team which has the aim to maximize the value of the enormous amount of sports data that we have at our disposal. As an AI/ML Engineer, you will work with our AI researchers on any one of a wide-range of interesting projects at STATS, which span the following fields:
- Computer Vision
- Predictive Analytics/Multi-scale Simulation & Optimization
- Knowledge Graph Construction & Mining
- Recommendation Systems
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing/Understanding
Not only will you be working on new and innovative ideas in the world of sports artificial intelligence, you’ll have the ability for potentially billions of people to enjoy the sports product you will create.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new ideas into AI/ML driven products using our wealth of sports data
- Engage with domain experts as well as senior leaders and engineers to effectively deliver interpretable results
- Deal with enormous amounts of unstructured data, and developing solutions in a distributed setting
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s, MS or PhD in computer science or related quantitative field.
- Experience with AWS/Cloud Big Data computing design, provisioning, and tuning.
- Significant experience with and knowledge of Big Data technologies (e.g., Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL engines, different data file formats)
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as Python, Java and/or C/C++
- Substantial knowledge / experience in one or more of the advanced areas: local, parallel and distributed file systems, SQL/NoSQL database systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment and present and explain technical information and provide advice to management
- (Preferred) Experience with Docker or a similar container framework and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- (Preferred) Direct experience with TensorFlow (preferred), Caffe, Keras, Theano or Torch
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.