Software Engineering Intern
STATS | Product & Technology | Chicago, IL
STATS’ summer internship program is a 10 week, 40 hours per week paid internship. Interns work together and individually within the organization to gain valuable experience and make an impact in sports technology. Not only will STATS Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! There will be luncheons, a major league baseball game, an end-of-summer presentation, and other activities.
Who You Are:
Are you an undergraduate student looking to break into the technology and sports world? Do you want to gain hands on experience in computer science and not just make coffee runs? Can you not only bring creative ideas to the table but execute them? If so, read on, as this is the kind of opportunity that doesn't come around very often. Seriously.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the development of different STATS tools and solutions
- Unit testing
- Application organization
- Help build the tools that collect scores and stats from events around the globe
What You'll Need:
- To be currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Pride in your GPA, University, and the things you’ve accomplished in your spare time
- Experience with Java, C#, C++ and/or SQL
- Familiarity with Cloud-related technologies, NoSQL solutions such as Redis, Cassandra, etc.
- Demonstrate great communication skills and work ethic
- Having a passion for sports is a plus!
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.