Selenium Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
Numerator | Engineering | Vadodara, Gujarat
Numerator seeks an experienced Selenium Automation Quality Assurance Engineer for its Product Development team. This individual will automate test cases and execute as part of new feature testing and regression testing, as well as automate regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Develop automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium.
- Design, execute, and analyze automation test scripts & test results for Web applications.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate using JIRA.
- BE/B Tech/MCA/MSc or equivalent.
- At least 2.5 years of experience with automation testing with Selenium (Preferred candidate only from IT industry).
- Knowledge of SDLC and software test life cycle.
- Expertise practical knowledge of automated testing tools Selenium.
- Building of automated test scenarios based on manual test cases for application.
- Experience with developing test tools and with automated testing of software components/objects.
- Experience in one or more programing/script languages (e.g. C/C++, Java, C#, Python, Shell Script, etc.) and also have string knowledge of Selenium.
- Outline a framework for automation.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigm/concept.
- Basic RDBMS concepts and data querying skills.
- Understanding of Web and Client Server applications and hands-on testing experience.
- Ability to work in a team and function independently.
- Quick learner and excellent team player.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Willingness to understand project domain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.